|I like this one a lot c:|
How To 'Flesh Out' an OCHow To 'Flesh Out' an OC by clautchy
The aggregate of features and traits that form the
individual nature of some person or thing.
In this tutorial I will guide you through a way to 'flesh out' an Original Character (Also known as an OC). Before we begin, let's go through the basics.
A character is quite simply one who possesses qualities that define them from someone else. Every character is original and unique. A character can not only be human, but an animal, an alien, or anything that the imagination can come up with.
However, characters are often difficult to create, because to put it bluntly, you are in a sense creating a new being. This being needs the same kinds of traits and characteristics you possess, but can't be your own. They have to be original. In this case, many young writers and artists forget how hard it is to make a character and forget the complex details that enhance a character.
Fleshing out is a term used commonly in developing characters. It means to add additional det
Art Trades: Open
Don't be shy to ask!
To Do List:
= haven't started
= working on it
= all done!
^ID by me and Animals09890|
Three halves made whole~
And my first account was
A little about me:
- living in Tampere, Finland
- owner of two dogs and a horse
- mostly a dragon artist, but I like drawing other things too!
- studying drama and dreaming of becoming an actor or a singer
- enjoys watching Doctor Who, Supernatural, Sherlock, Project Runway, Once Upon A Time and many others
- a LaVeyan satanist
- interested in languages, cultures and travelling
You can find me on:
- Tumblr, televised-confession.tumblr.co…
- Twitter, username @loiskamies
- Instagram, username @loiskamies
Countries I have visited
Bands I like: